Elastomeric Stucco Coatings
Model: Crackbridging Elastomeric
Elastomeric is a "crackbridging" elastomeric coating designed for waterproofing of exterior walls. It is formulated with the highest quality resins and raw materials available to form a tough yet flexible mildew-resistant coating for masonry and wooden substrates.
• Stucco wall waterproofing and crackbridging
• Concrete wall waterproofing and crackbridging
• Brick and masonry wall waterproofing and crackbridging
• concrete block wall waterproofing and crackbridging
• Wood and plywood wall waterproofing and crackbridging
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
• Flexible so it will move with cracks.
• Excellent adhesion eliminates peeling.
• Ultra Violet resistant for extra durability.
• Extensive color range available.
• Meets V.O.C. emissions regulations to eliminate facility downtime during application.
• Nontoxic formulation is safe to install.
• Easy application and cleanup.
• A manufacturer's lifetime warranty available on 2 coat application.
Elastomeric Coatings are available in a wide range of attractive architectural colors.